Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Body for Life Week 11

Around the House
This has already been a crazy week for me.  The new book has hit newsstand as a ebook first.  We are trying this out to see what this does before the paperback is released.  Also, we are doing a great promotion on Amazon.com for Free Book Fridays.  Every other Friday my new book will be done.  I am looking to buy a house this year; my first house.  It is a long and daunting experience, I came to realize yesterday that I am running low on time.  Now by the end of the week I need to get a couple things cleaned up to get ready for this process.  I so can't believe that it is already June.  Work is getting busy, so that means I am juggling six projects right now with extended hours.  Wish me luck!

My Thoughts
I think I have finally gotten my eating right.  It has taken long enough to figure this out.  I am actually seeing the weight start to move off which is great, but I am afraid it is a little to late.  I have also come to realize that I need to fix my sleep schedule.  I have completely screwed it.  6 hours a night is not enough for me.  I need to get back on an 8 hour schedule.  I find on my days off I am so wiped out that I don't have the energy to work.  Also, I am not seeing the muscle growth that I wanted, but with the layer of fat on me that might be the problem.  So let's look at the numbers.

Week 11 Ending- The Numbers: Almost Done
Start Week 9 Change
Weight 235.6 225.0 -10.6
BMI 32.7% 30% -2.7%
Hips 44 in 42 in -2.0 in
Waist 42.5 in 41 in -1.5 in
Midsection 47 in 41.5 in -5.5 in
Chest 46 in 43.5 in -2.5 in
Arm (R) 14 in 13.5 in -0.5 in
Arm (L) 14 in 13.5 in -0.5 in
Neck 17in 15.5 in -1.5 in
Pants 36 33 - 2

Total change in inches: 14  HOLY COW!  Okay so I now feel a lot better about pictures next week. Especially since this is only challenge one!

No comments:

Post a Comment