Friday, February 4, 2011

A World of Updates

Around the House
So I have survived the Chicago Blizzard of 2011.  In truth I got off very lucky.  No major issues with me or the family, no lost power, and nothing out of the ordinary besides really bad road conditions.  Unfortunately, I have been a bit sick recently, so my writing has been on hold while I ponder and read trying to feel better.  I am taking the down time to reconnect with Charliane Harris's Sookie Stackhouse Series which I absolutely love.  I am excited to announce that in the next several weeks a contest for my book Witches, Demons, & Deals will be appears on a young adult fantasy blog.  As soon as those updates are available I will get them to you.  Also, I am looking to kick off my own web page this year near summer, so as we get to that point over at the Cappella camp I will let you know.

My Thoughts
Since I haven't been feeling great and my current project is with my editor Tim; I have been thinking about what comes next.  I know I have mentioned more projects than you can shake a stick at here and in my book.  So, I have decided to give you a bit of a teaser and let you know what my tentative thoughts on my world of magic and mystery are for the coming year.

While my next project, that is currently under editing and revision, takes place in the same world as Witches, Demons, & Deals you will not get to see any of your favorite characters.  Now no long faces, one of the main characters of this story will be making a transition into Raisa's world in a slightly major way.  That is all I am going to say on that.

The next project on my plate is the editing and revising of the first novel of a five part series which I hope to be optioning out to agents in the summer.  This project does feature all off the main characters from my current book: Raisa, Brendon, Sarah, Alaster, and even Damian.  Let us just say the witches' plates are going to get a lot fuller with even a goat or two along the way.

The final two projects I am working on are companions to the Witches, Demons, & Deals world.  The boy from Sarah's story will be getting his own fully fledged out story, and we will see more of our friendly neighborhood Death Dealer.  Don't be surprised if you haven't seem the last of the Godfather of Wish while I am at it.  I think they are going to make for some fun and interesting reading.  Don't look for anything to hit the local shelves or Internet pages just yet, but updates will follow.

Remember to comment lots, send reviews, and share will all your friends.  Have a safe and fun rest of the winter.  I just hope we are coming to and end here in Chicago.  I miss the sun!

No comments:

Post a Comment