Monday, December 7, 2009

Cheating Whore

Around the House
Just get home from visit of Jerry. Husband refuse to go to visit, since nurse tell him he no bring drinks to rehab. I tell him, he drink daughter cough syrup so no need drinks. Jerry need help. Husband is so stupid, and I tell him so every day. So now I have to go visit cough syrup stealing Jerry for family therapy alone. I no need no therapy, but doctor say it help make better. I no know how it make it better.

My Thoughts
Daughter stayed home today with the sickness. She watch judge show where woman come to say her cheating whore boyfriend use credit card for Sexy Phone Time. Whore Boyfriend make $12,000 bill and now she go into foreclosure. She cry to judge that he ruin her life; he no ruin her life she ruin it by self. What, she no see phone bill and see that he call for Sexy Phone Time? It make me think; who fault is cheating? Is wife fault for no keeping husband happy, is whore's fault for cheating with husband, and is husband fault. So how we fix? You no fix cheater, so you take everything and leave him in street. Woman is too good and worth too much to keep cheating whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment