Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Rough Week

Around the House
Well this week we separated the cats.  I was tired of watching them have a constant fight for domination.  Bella my dark little mistress is a total alpha.  My roommates cat is a declining alpha so she is having a hard time accepting her place at the bottom.  So, we have been having some peeing problems with the cats.  Mostly the passing alpha.  While Bella doesn't let a gate stop her from going were she wants in the house it does keep the other cat at bay and give her a feeling of contentment.

My Thoughts
I am having a bit of a rough week.  For those of you, I got laid of back in July, and I have been working a serving job to make ends meet.  It sucks; I just want a real job again, but I am having a hard time finding one.  At least I have my relationship to keep me going.

Now I just need to get back to writing the third book in the Preludes of Illumination series.  This book takes place just after the events in Hunted: The Chronicles of Illumination vol. 1.  This story focuses on the summer after school with Damian and Melissa.  We learn all about her past and how she became a magical force to be reconned with like Damian.  I am about a 3rd of the way through the book, I just need to plow my way to the end.  I am hoping to have an excerpt up after my editor looks over the first chapter in the next couple months.

No comments:

Post a Comment