Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I love Youtube!

Around the House
I was checking my email today and a friend of mine sent me a link to this woman, Alina.  I think I am in love.  She is completely insane, so I had to share it with you all.  I spent the last two hours watching all of her posts.  Let me know what you think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w56CH9uK0Tw

My Thoughts
This woman is fantastic.  She has reality show potential written all over her.  I could completely see her on Bravo or E! following her life and what he husband is doing now.  I do worry that she is setting herself up for a very messy divorce.  I have to wonder if the cousin is trying to set her up for a quick deportation after the divorce.  Since court rooms are now using social media in cases, I know if the mother gets her way all of these posts will be all over the court room.  I want a front row seat for this proceeding.

Rating: 8 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment