Saturday, October 27, 2012

Book Review: The Crimson Crown

Around the House
See my other post from today.

My Thoughts
I just closed another book during my vacation.  I at first just wanted to read old favorites until I saw that Cinda Williams Chima put out the next and last book in her Seven Realms Series, The Crimson Crown.  We reach the end of the twist and turns that is the love story of Raisa ana' Marianna and Hanson Alister.  I must say I am sad to this series come to an end since there is so much more to their growing story.  While this book closed the start of their love story and brought the Queendom together, it leaves the reader wondering what will happen next to all of the people currently living in the Fells.  While Cinda does an excellent job of cleaning up the loose ends of the Bayars, Hanela and Alger, and the fight of the Clan and Wizards it leaves us wondering how her reign will shape up.  Will they repeat the love story of their ancestor or will they manage to unit the Queendom and stop the Fells from being encroached on my the enemies of Arden.  If you have not had a chance to read this series I highly recommend you pick it up.  It will bring the fun and excitement to a new world.

Rating: 5/5

No comments:

Post a Comment