Saturday, February 19, 2011

Second Stop on the Virtual Tour for Witches, Demons, & Deals

Around the House
Enjoying a Saturday at home.  Responding to some fun emails and seeing what is going on with friends and family.  There is nothing like spending a Saturday curled up with a book and a cup of tea to relax.  I am completely dreading going back to work on Monday.  I am about to call and harass my editor on my new book.  I am dying to hear his thoughts.  He has been too quiet the last couple days, so I am curious what he is thinking.  If you haven't figured it out yet I am extremely impatient.  I have started to look around for an artist to help with cover art and an editor for first round edits, but finding someone local that is into fantasy is slightly hard.  I may see if the local community college has anyone to recommend.

My Thoughts
I was very excited that Walter from Heroic Fantasy agreed to do an interview with me to support my book, Witches, Demons, and Deals.  Walter was actually the first to agree to an interview.  See the link below to enjoy the interview.  Make sure you leave him some supporting comments.

http://walterrhein.blogspot.com/2011/02/words-with-dj-cappella-author-of.html

Walter, thanks again for taking the time out of your busy schedule to interview me.  It was a real pleasure getting the chance to work with you.  I look forward to building a bigger relationship in the future.  Well off to respond to another interview request.  I am looking forward to getting several more completed.  I am then going to go back to working on my current project and harassing my editor.

No comments:

Post a Comment