Tuesday, March 13, 2012

TV Review: Ringer

Around the House
Today is day two of the Body for Life challenge.  I am already down a pound which is awesome, but I am dreading tonight's work out.  At least I have talked my best friend and fellow author Katrina Rue to join me.  She wants to loose more weight before her visit to Dragon Con.  It is a convention in the south every September area.  I am also taking an break from my editing and started a new book.  It is an interesting tale that will be printed in five parts in only digital format.  I may do a book version for the entire story at some point, but as of right now it is going to be a digital book.  I plan on a release this summer for part one.

My Thoughts
Well last night I decided to open a file on the DVR that I have been neglecting all season.  I decided to record the show Ringer because I am a fan of Sarah Michelle Gellar from her Buffy the Vampire Slayer days.  I have been hesitant to start watching the show because about 70% of what I have started recording this season have been deleted very quickly off the DVR.  Now that I have about half the season recorded I realized that I should have started watching the show sooner.  The show is absolutely amazing.  This show is dark, devious, full of mystery and suspense while being coated with Chocolate Cover Cherry Gossip.  This show was so amazing I was up till after 4am watching several episodes.  I am looking forward to watching the next installment with Katrina who happened to just walk in the door.  So, got to go it is Ringer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment