Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Contest is Coming

Around the House
I feel like I have been running a sprint recently.  With getting ready for my next book to hit shelves, planning my next writing projects, and this new attempt at work life balance my head is totally spinning.  I am feeling very old school recently since I started working out.  I am listening to The Freshman by Verve Pipe and it is making me think of how I used to do Karaoke with all the boys years ago.  I miss it.  I miss a lot of things that my life used to be.  I am just not sure how to get it all back into balance.  Well as they say one day at a time.

My Thoughts
So with the new book coming out.  I want to run a contest, but I am not sure how to do it.  It would be nice to get my fans signed copies of my book.  I was hoping for some suggestions.  I would love to get fantasy bloggers involved, my Facebook, and my Blog Readers a chance to take home some signed copies before they are released.  I am just not sure how to promote it.  Any suggestions that you can help me with my dear readers?

I track my readership here very closely and it is surprising to see that my international readers are growing as well.  I don't want to leave them out.  I need help.  I just need to find the right venue to make it all come together.  So any suggestions would be great!  Thank you all for joining me on this journey.  Okay off to dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment