Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Book Review: Gunn's Golden Rules

Around the House
Well I got the official rejection email today, so I am back to job hunting and writing today as you can see.  I have been drowning myself in a couple new stories, so you can expect a couple book reviews to hit pretty quickly over the next week.  I am also working on ripping all of my CDs onto my computer so that I don't have to pack them up and move them again.  I figured since October is coming up I need to start spending the time condensing my life.

My Thoughts
Tim Gunn's conversation on life lessons through personal stories, comments on life, and thoughts on society are not only funny but an inspiring way to look at life.  His conversational tone kept me smiling while making me evaluate how I personally behave in society.  Tim Gunn is full of great advice for every man and a keen look into the mind of the fashion industry for everyone.  The reader will especially love the commentary about characters from Project Runway as well as a further tearing of the fashion industry veil. 

Rating 9 out of 10

No comments:

Post a Comment