Monday, November 2, 2009

The No Goat Contest

Around the House
Husband sick, serve him right for eating two bag of candy.  Only 13 tick-o-teaters come to house Halloween and husband insist we buy 9 bag of candy.  Stupid Husband!   So while I spend two day getting web of wall he sit on behind eating candy.  So now he say he sick with pig flu.  I cook one pork roast and now he blame stupidity on my cooking.  I tell him, I eat roast I fine, so he no get pig flu from dinner.  I tell him is so, but no he blame me.  So now, he get box of flour for dinner, and I tell him make own biscutts.  Pig flu!  How I get such stupid husband.  His mother is how!  Put hex on Mom to give me for one goat and not six I worth.

My thoughts
Okay, so November special month in Vladimir House.  Is my birthday.  Author Boy say I do contest for book he like, so people will come and give me love on blog.  I say okay.  I always like contest.  Supermarket do one every month.  Mind you I no win, but enter anyway.  So I figure good karma to give back, maybe I win now. Would be nice to get free grocery, or TV they give way last month.  Anyway I  tell him is good idea and not stupid like husband who wants to sell talking donkey on blog.  So, sound like good plan.  So here is contest that Author Boy write for me.

Contest Information
Win Jessica's Guide to Dating on the Darkside.  A top recommendation on D.J. Cappella's website under favorite reads.  Contest opens on Friday November 6, 2009 at 12 a.m. central standard time and closes at 12 a.m. November 30, 2009.  To enter just post a comment on djcappella.blogspot.com that relates to the blog.  Each comment will recieve one entry into the randon draw.  Individuals may enter as many times as they like, but each comment must be unique and relate to the blog entry posted to.  Individuals will be notified on December 10, 2009 via a blog entry.  Winning individual will need to contact D.J. Cappella with contact information for shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment