Monday, April 9, 2012

Body for Life 4 weeks down

Around the House
This is an "Oh Sweet Jesus Day."  I am a bit down from Easter.  May family really knows how to throw a trainwreck on the table from time to time.  I am extremely worried about how everything is going to turn out for them.  I feel bad that I can't do more to make things better.  I just can change what is going on in my immediate life.  Hell, I am still having trouble coming to terms with the fact that my life is not exactly where I want it to be at this point.  Not to much I can do about it right now, but keep pushing forward and not let all the shit get me down.

My Thoughts
I am a third of the way through my first challenge, and I missed my first work out last night.  It actually makes me feel bad that I missed it and I ate like total crap yesterday.  I am going to really have to hurt myself at cardio tonight to make up for it.  I am also missing several of my goals.  I am just having a hard time with the motivation at the moment.  I have this book at sits open on my desk top I have to get finish that I have been dragging my heels on for the last year.  I guess it steems from the fact that I am afriad to fail so I would rather not do it than succeed.  Stupid I know right.  So screw it all and lets see what damage Easter did... it did some!
Week 4 Ending- The Numbers: Easter Screwed Me Up!\
                           Start         Week 4            Change

Weight:             235.6            232                   -3.6
BMI:                  32.7%          31.3                  -1.4
Hips:                  44 inches     44 inches           0

Waist:                42.5 inches  41.5 inches        -1
Midsection:       47 inches      44 inches          -3
Chest:               
46 inches      44 inches          -2
Right Arm:       14 inches      13.5 inches       -.50
Left Arm:          14 inches     13.5 inches        -.50
Neck:                 17 inches      16.5 inches     -.50

Pants: Express Blake 34

No comments:

Post a Comment